By its very design, the Micro-D connector system meets all requirements: robustness, durability, low contact resistance, high current, dielectric strength, vibration, shocks, etc.
With 1.27 mm (.050") contact spacing, micro-D connectors which are half the size of D-sub connectors are an ideal solution for weight saving.
In addition to a complete range of QPL qualified Micro-D connectors to MIL-DTL-83513, Axon’ also offers micro-D PCB connectors and cable assemblies in both metal and plastic bodied versions.
Our standard range meets the performance of the MIL standard. Our MIL and standard micro-D connectors are based on the highly reliable twist pin contact technology, which by its design and performance enables the system to meet the most severe requirements.
In order to be compliant with the RoHS Directive, Axon’ offers micro-D connectors plated with black zinc nickel.
This environment-friendly plating offers the same electrical and physical charactacteristics as Cadmium.
In addition to its range of micro-D connectors,
Axon’ Cable has developed miniature connectors equipped with a user-friendly latching system which gives greater flexibility to customers.
A new range of Micro-D products equipped with the D-Click® fast latching system allows customers to use the Micro-D technology in space-constrained
systems where access to the connectors is difficult.
For extreme miniaturisation, Axon' offers nano D connectors.
- Space and weight saving.
- Robust system: excellent resistance to shock and vibration.
- Low contact resistance, high current capability, high dielectric strength.
- Space saving wiring solutions.
- QPL qualified Micro-D connectors to MIL-DTL-83513 for military applications.
- Standard range of micro-D connectors according to MIL-DTL-83513.
- D-Click® fast-latching system for fast integration
- ESCC3401/029 EPPL2 for space versions (MDSA).
- Custom designed connectors and cable assemblies.
A complete range of standard Micro-D connectors made from twist pin contacts
: MSA, MDA Axon’ references.
- Pigtail connectors: metal or plastic shells, low profile version.
- Solder cup connectors: metal or plastic shells, low profile version.
PCB rectangular connectors with metal or plastic shells.
- CBR type: Condensed Board Right Angle, 0.100" or 0.075" pitches.
- CBP type: Condensed Board Right Angle, low profile, .0.100" pitch.
- BR type: Board Right Angle, 0.100" or 0.075" pitches.
- BS type: Board Straight, 0.100" or 0.075" pitches.
- Connector savers: metal or plastic shells, low profile version.
- Microstrip connectors: the lightest and smallest standard micro-D connectors.
- Avionics, gimbals, radars.
- Missiles and guidance systems (FLIR’s).
- On-board equipment, telecommunication systems.
- Navigation systems.
- Research centres.
- Medical applications.
If you want to have more information about this product, please fill in this page, we will contact you soon.
Your message to Axon'